This Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is for anyone who currently works in construction or wants to work in construction, as well as for those already in the industry looking to refresh their knowledge.
It is ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary for work on a UK construction site. It has no expiry date (no need to review)
This certificate along with passing your CITB touch screen test (not provided) will allow you to apply for the 5 year labouring card!
What does it cover?
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification provides the learner with everything they need to know about maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
It delivers essential knowledge about key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety on a construction site.
The learner will also learn about personal protective equipment, emergencies, accident reporting, and dealing with ill-health within the construction environment.
We employ a range of delivery methods including tutor led video learning, this enables us to offer clients who have not already passed their CSCS test to receive the additional tuition required. Our training is flexible, you can work at your own pace.
Our maximum class size is 8, this allows us to ensure all learners receive the appropriate support depending on their needs.
If you have any specific support needs, please email email@example.com once you have booked and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Continues assessment throughout the day followed by a:
- 40 multiple choice questions (60 minutes)
- Pass mark 26 out of 40.
Certificate will be provided via email, which can be sent to the CITB to order your card.
Certificates will be emailed with 48hrs.
- We deliver weekly from our centre in Hull every Thursday and at other venues on a monthly basis.
- We can deliver any where (if provided with a room) if we have a minimum of 6 bookings!
Latest Course Dates:
- March 21 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- March 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- April 5 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- April 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- April 12 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- April 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- April 20 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- May 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- May 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- May 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- June 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- July 9 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm