This qualification is for people who currently work, or want to work in construction.
We have over 10 years experience of delivering CSCS Card Training and have helped 100’s of delegates gain their CSCS Card.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Green Card to work on a UK construction site.
This certificate along with passing your CITB touch screen test will allow you to apply for the 5 year labouring card!
Why is this qualification important?
Construction is one of the most dangerous workplace activities. Last year, in the UK, 42 of the 133 workplace fatalities occurred in construction.
How long does this course take?
- This course will take 40 GLH (4 days + CSCS Test)
- Call 01482 940054 to complete/arrange a initial assessment
- Only available in Hull
We also offer a 1 day experienced workers course, please check here to view details.
- We can also offer this course on most days/weekends and evenings!
- We also deliver at any venue across the UK (subject to minimum numbers)
- The importance, key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety
- Fatalities, injuries and ill-health in Construction
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Slips and trips, Working at Height, Moving vehicles and Mobile Plant
- Work equipment, Fire, Electricity
- Manual Handling, Noise & Vibration
- Hazardous substances
- Alcohol and drugs
- Health and safety signs & PPE
- Welfare facilities and Personal Hygiene
- Emergencies and First Aid, Reporting Accidents and ill Health.
Workbook, completed through the day followed by
40 multiple choice questions (60 minutes) • Pass mark 30 out of 40
Certificates approximately take 10 working days to arrive!