Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
The Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aidhas been specifically designed to meet the criteria set by the Department for Education’s EYFS Framework and is ideal for:
- Those who have gained a level 2 and/or level 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with EYFS requirements.
- Registered childminders and assistants who are required to hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate in order to comply with the EYFS requirements.
- Anyone who has a non-professional involvement with infants and children, such as parents, grandparents and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
Over a 2 day period, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including: assessing an emergency situation, dealing with an unresponsive infant or child, CPR, choking, meningitis, head and spinal injuries, anaphylaxis, asthma and more.
Latest Course Dates:
- April 14 @ 10:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
- May 12 @ 10:00 am - May 19 @ 4:30 pm
- June 9 @ 10:00 am - June 16 @ 4:30 pm
- July 14 @ 10:00 am - July 21 @ 4:30 pm