Child and Baby Courses are FREE and run every other Tuesday from our Hull Office.
Who is it for?
The First Aid for Baby and Child course is perfect for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, babysitters, foster parents and carers of babies and young children.
If you care for a child professionally please look at our L3 12 hour Paediatric course.
Suitable for people 16 years and over, this course is designed to teach you a range of first aid skills to cope with emergency situations for babies and children from birth to puberty.
Why should I attend?
In a typical year up to half of infants under 12 months and a quarter of older children will attend hospital. Bumps and falls are inevitable and thankfully most aren’t serious, but it is important that you know what to do if you find yourself in a first aid emergency.
This course will teach you simple life-saving techniques and give you the opportunity to practice the skills as you learn, so you will feel more confident should you need to use them in real life.
Course content includes:
- Dealing with an Emergency
- Choking baby and child
- Unconscious breathing baby and child
- Unconscious not breathing baby and child
- Childhood conditions
- Head injuries
- This is not a certificated course, we can print and laminate a certificate of attendance for £5.00
- We recommend you refresh your skills after 12 months.
- This course is not appropriate for anyone requiring first aid training for the workplace.
- A book is also available for £3.00
This course will take place at:
- Pathways Training, K2 Bond Street, Hull, HU1 3EN
George Street Multi-Storey Car Park
£3 per day – Click Here For Details