Our Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification, specifically designed for those who are appointed to act as a first aider in their workplace. It is also ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to provide first aid in voluntary and community activities.
Over a 3 day period, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of first aid situations, including:
- assessing an incident,
- managing an unresponsive casualty,
- heart attacks,
- head and spinal injuries,
- anaphylaxis and more
6 x Practical assessments, 2 x Theory assessment (Multiple Choice Question Paper) and continuous formative assessment conducted throughout the course.
We charge £100 + VAT at various training venues, we can also deliver at a venue of your choice for a daily rate + assessment costs call 01482 940054 for prices.
Latest Course Dates:
- April 4 @ 9:30 am - April 6 @ 4:30 pm
- May 9 @ 9:30 am - May 11 @ 4:30 pm
- June 20 @ 9:30 am - June 22 @ 4:30 pm
- July 25 @ 9:30 am - July 27 @ 4:30 pm
- August 29 @ 9:30 am - August 31 @ 4:30 pm