This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides Learners with the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, illnesses, injuries and emergencies which can arise when looking after children.
The Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid qualification has been designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide first aid to children and/or babies.
This qualification fulfils Ofsted’s first aid requirements for early years teachers, nursery workers and childminders (as defined within the Statutory Framework for Early Years Foundation Stage 2014 and within the Child Care Register Guide).
Over a 2 day period, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including:
- assessing an emergency situation,
- dealing with an unresponsive infant or child,
- head and spinal injuries,
- asthma and more
- June 17 @ 10:00 am - June 24 @ 4:30 pm
- July 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- August 19 @ 10:00 am - August 26 @ 4:30 pm
- September 16 @ 10:00 am - September 23 @ 4:30 pm
- October 21 @ 10:00 am - October 28 @ 4:30 pm
- November 18 @ 10:00 am - November 25 @ 4:30 pm