This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides Learners with the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, illnesses, injuries and emergencies which can arise when looking after children.
The Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid qualification has been designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities, to provide first aid to children and/or babies.
This qualification fulfils Ofsted’s first aid requirements for early years teachers, nursery workers and childminders (as defined within the Statutory Framework for Early Years Foundation Stage 2014 and within the Child Care Register Guide).
Over a 2 day period, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including:
- assessing an emergency situation,
- dealing with an unresponsive infant or child,
- head and spinal injuries,
- asthma and more
- December 9 @ 10:00 am - December 16 @ 4:30 pm
- December 18 @ 10:00 am - December 19 @ 4:30 pm
- 13th January 2018 @ 10:00 am - 20th January 2018 @ 4:30 pm
- 22nd January 2018 @ 10:00 am - 23rd January 2018 @ 4:30 pm
- 10th February 2018 @ 10:00 am - 17th February 2018 @ 4:30 pm
- 26th February 2018 @ 10:00 am - 27th February 2018 @ 4:30 pm
- 10th March 2018 @ 10:00 am - 17th March 2018 @ 4:30 pm
- 26th March 2018 @ 10:00 am - 27th March 2018 @ 5:00 pm