Pathways Training work in conjunction with selected partners to enable us to fund our Level 1 Construction/CSCS Card Packages
You will be eligible to complete the training programme if you meet the criteria below:
- Aged 19 and older
- Claiming JSA, Universal Credit or ESA
- Have lived in the UK/EU for three years (with full ID)
If you are eligible, you must then complete a 2 week employ-ability/customer service course in order to get gain funding for a Full CSCS course which includes your Level 1 Health and Safety in Construction, CSCS Test and Card Application.
Funding by area
- Hull – Call APM on 01482 730140
- Scarborough – Call APM on 01723 210080
- York – Call APM on 01904 570030
- Wakefield – Call Wayne @ St Georges on 01924 369631
- Doncaster – Call Free 2 Learn on 01302 373003
- Rotherham (16 to 24 yo, unemployed 12m +) call Rush House on 01709 369295
- Anywhere else: Visit Job Skilla
Frequent Q and A’s
Q I’ve already completed a employ-ability course, can i go straight onto my CSCS course please?
A No, the employability course is funding your CSCS card package.
If you work for a company who supports eligable (see above) clients, and would like us to give you a call to discuss options (we can arrange to deliver this in any location, subject to minimum numbers) please complete the form below.