Funding for our courses in Hull
You/your clients will be eligible to complete the training programme if you meet the criteria below:
- Aged 29 and under
- Claiming JSA, Universal Credit or ESA or not working/claiming
- Have the right to work in the UK (Proved via birth certificate/passport)
If you are eligible complete the funding enquiry below, and we will arrange an assessment which will be followed by the training of your choice (check out our courses from the home page)
Other Funding by area
We also work with selected partners across Yorkshire, to be eligable for funding you must first complete a 2 week employ-ability course with the selected provider below
- Hull – Call APM on 01482 730140 (19 +)
- Scarborough – Call APM on 01723 210080
- York – Call APM on 01904 570030
- Wakefield – Call Wayne @ St Georges on 01924 369631
- Doncaster – Call Free 2 Learn on 01302 373003
Frequent Q and A’s
Q I’ve already completed a employ-ability course, can i go straight onto my course please?
A No, the employability course is funding your course.
If you work for a company who supports eligable (see above) clients, and would like us to give you a call to discuss options (we can arrange to deliver this in any location, subject to minimum numbers) please complete the form below.