This is if you require Pathways Training to book your CSCS Test.
We can not guarantee dates/times. We will try and contact you prior to the booking to confirm it is suitable.
To sit a CSCS Test you must have a:
- Passport (no more than 6 months out of date)
- Driving Licence
If you do not have these you will have to obtain a passport photo and asked someone (see attached form) to complete a waiver form and sign your photo. (You must also sign form/photo).
- Download Waiver Form Here
- Must be printed on a original letterhead or have a company stamp!
Once you have paid for your test:
Please email the following details to email@example.com
- Full Name (as it appears on your birth certificate/ID) * Not knickname/shortened name
- Address including post code
- Date of Birth
- Any special requirements – headphones?
- We charge £30 which includes our admin fee, you can book your own test for £19.50 online here