This regulated and nationally recognised qualification allows Learners to build an understanding of fire safety management and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety qualification has been designed for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace, such as designated fire wardens/fire marshals.
During this 1 day course, Learners will develop their knowledge and skills in fire safety, including:
- how fires are caused,
- the risks associated with fire,
- principles of fire safety management at work,
- understanding the role of a fire warden and more.
Price (online/paid in advance bookings only)
- £45 Per Person
This course will take place at:
- Pathways Training, K2 Bond Street, Hull, HU1 3EN
Cheapest option is George Street Multi-Storey Car Park £3 per day – Click Here For Details
Terms and Conditions
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking here
- Booking on our courses is your acceptance to these terms.