A summary of our Terms and Conditions relating to all commercial training.
- Payment terms
Our standard terms are that payment is due on booking unless prior alternative arrangement have been agreed. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed, the payment needs to be made 7 days from the date of invoice or prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner.
- Credit terms
Our standard credit terms for account customers are 7 days from date of invoice. Please contact Pathways Training if you wish to set up a credit account with us. Failure to pay to agreed terms may result in withdrawal of credit facilities.
- Course bookings
Bookings may be made by email, via the Pathways Training Eventbrite Page or by fax, letter or phone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request. Please quote purchase order numbers where applicable.
Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another Pathways Training course, the following charges will apply, dependant on notice given:
- First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- Two to four weeks notice given prior to the course start date – 25% of the original course fee plus the fee for the new course
- Less than two weeks notice given prior to the course start date – 50% of the original course fee plus the fee for the new course
All transfers must be taken within a period of six months from date of transfer request.
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course start date – 50% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to the course start date – full fee
NB Cancellation must be made in writing and received by Pathways Training by the due date as outlined in the timetable above.
- Non Attendance
If you do not attend a course and you have not previously informed us, the full course remains payable.
- Late arrivals/missed sessions
If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for further training on the relevant course if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In such cases, the full course remains payable.
- Unforeseen circumstances
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and offered either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.