Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
Supported by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed to provide Learners with a basic awareness of health and safety within a construction environment.
- This qualification is ideal for those who work in, or aspire to work in, a construction environment.
- It has been specifically designed to provide a route towards applying for the Green Labourer CSCS Card.
During this course, Learners will develop an understanding of health and safety in the context of construction, so that they can work safely in this environment.
Topics covered include:
- Hazards, Risks, Assessments and Controls
- Slips, Trips, Falls and Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Plant, Machinery and Noise
- Respiratory Risks
- Fire, Electricity and Gas Safety
- Chemicals and Other Onsite Hazards
- Vehicles, PPE And General Safety
1 x Theory assessment (Multiple Choice Question Paper).