Get your Green CSCS Card in three very simple steps:
- Attend a Level 1 Health & Safety Course
- Take the CITB Health & Safety test
- Apply for the Green card.
Once you have received your certificate
Ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary to work on a UK construction site.
The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is for anyone who currently works in construction or wants to work in construction, as well as for those already in the industry looking to refresh their knowledge.
It is ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary for work on a UK construction site.
Having a valid CSCS card and passing the CITB test are both mandatory requirements of working in the construction industry because they grant employees access to UK construction sites as non-skilled workers.
- You will need your certificate for passing this course before you order your CSCS Card.
- We provide certificates by email only. (not printed)
- These can take between 5 to 10 working days.
Get in Touch
We’re a friendly, supportive and highly focused training company that treats every customer as an individual, so get in touch today and let us know what you need to climb the career ladder or take your business to the next level.