Who is this for?
This qualification is the ideal introduction to understanding the principles of health and safety in a construction environment. This qualification is typically undertaken by those with no previous qualifications or experience of health and safety, however can be taken as a refresher also.
The qualification supports an individuals application for a CSCS card along with passing the CITB touch screen test!
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving Health and Safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health within a construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely