Why training is important.

By law all sales of alcohol conducted on licensed premises must be authorised by a personal licence holder.

To apply to become a personal licence holder, the applicant must hold a regulated qualification to prove they can sell alcohol both legally and responsibly.

Book Online

Dec 03