The online Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF) is designed for those working in licensed premises and is a requirement for those wishing to apply for a Personal Licence.
In accordance with The Licensing Act 2003 (England, Scotland and Wales), anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must be a Personal Licence Holder.
Online Invigilated Exam
Once you have undertaken our Video Learning Course, we provide you access to our online invigilated examination which can be taken anywhere.
Our market leading examination system delivers the final assessment direct to your candidate via the internet, invigilated using screen sharing and web cam, allowing you to receive your alcohol license quicker and easier without the stress and hassle of visiting an exam centre.
APLH Course Modules
- Premises Licences
- Personal Licences and Club Premises Certificates
- Dealing with Licensing Authorities
- Types of Businesses Selling Alcohol
- Representations and Mandatory Conditions
- Licensing Authority Powers
- Children and Under 18s
- Responsibility in Alcohol Retailing
- Speakers or Headphones
- Google Chrome web browser
- No external devices can be used
- No other tabs open on the computer
- No one else in the room at the time of the exam
- No written notes
Get in Touch
We’re a friendly, supportive and highly focused training company that treats every customer as an individual, so get in touch today and let us know what you need to climb the career ladder or take your business to the next level.