Level 1 Health and Safety Course for CSCS Card Application
November 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm£100
Get your Green CSCS Card in three very simple steps:
STEP 1: Attend a Level 1 Health & Safety Course (this course)
STEP 2: Take the CITB Health & Safety test (not included)
STEP 3: Apply for the Green card. (Once you receive your certificate)
Ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary to work on a UK construction site.
The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is for anyone who currently works in construction or wants to work in construction, as well as for those already in the industry looking to refresh their knowledge.
It is ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary for work on a UK construction site.
- The qualification assumes no prior knowledge and considers the fact that learners come from diverse education and employment backgrounds.
- If the learner has any issues regarding reading/writing (in English) we suggest you call us before booking.
Having a valid CSCS card and passing the CITB test are both mandatory requirements of working in the construction industry because they grant employees access to UK construction sites as non-skilled workers.
The Labourer Card qualification was developed in partnership with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
- When booked online £100 inc VAT
- If booked offline (invoice etc) £100 + VAT
- You will need your certificate for passing this course before you order your CSCS Card.
- We provide certificates by email only. (not printed)
- These can take between 5 to 10 working days.