Level 2 Food Safety/Food Hygiene Certificate
October 2 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£60
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in catering. The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in catering role, or to support a role in the workplace.
How long will it take?
- You undertake this course at our bespoke blended training centre in Hull.
- Training will be via the PC with tutor support.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that food safety is the responsibility of everyone involved in:
- the storage,
- cooking service and
- handling of food.
This qualification is assessed by an online multiple-choice examination.
Date not suitable!
- We can run invigilated exams daily!
- Undertake the learning at home/work in your own time and pace and book in for your exam when you are ready!
- If this is your preference please give us a call on 01482 940054 to arrange.
On passing your invigilated exam, you will receive a fully accredited certificate from the awarding body.